Last week we announced Spaces, a new way to organize your requests and collections. Since then, our main focus has been on the upcoming integration of HTTPie for Web & Desktop with our cloud sync backend. At the same time, we’ve also shipped a few goodies.
Check out what's new 👇
HTTPie for Web & Desktop
🐑 Duplicating collections
It’s been possible to duplicate requests for a while. Now you can also duplicate whole collections for even faster reuse.
✨ Other improvements
- We’ve moved the “Preview & export…” panel toggle up next to the request form tabs based on our users’ feedback. More accessible and easy.
- Look at our new settings icon! You can access your settings through the account menu.
🪲 Bug fixes
- The header name autocomplete dropdown doesn’t hide the name field anymore.
…menu in the message panel that allows you to copy the messages was misaligned when activated. It’s fixed now.
- The icon inside the collection tab was too small. Now it has the correct size.
- The settings tab’s checkmarks could sometimes overlap the library in some outstanding layouts. Fixed.
- The new font improvements uncovered an extra backtick we had on the preview type selector. A tiny bug that is now gone.